- Push-In connection
- 6.2mm width and up to 5 terminal connectors
- Continuous bridging with insulated jumper combs on all models
- Solder-free PCB contacting
- Plug-In section for changeable components such as Small Relays
- Easy removal of the changeable module by an ejector
A complete DIN-rail housing with integrated connection technology and solder-free PCB contacting. Combining terminal connection, solder-free PCB contacting and bridging contacts in only one component minimizes contact resistance. With solder-free PCB contacting there is no need for time consuming manual soldering, wave soldering or expensive use of soldering robots. Applications can be found in industrial and building automation, signal converters or over voltage protection. Height on DIN-rail TS35 under 80mm allows use in field distributor boxes especially for building automation applications.