- Screw connection
- 17.5mm width and up to 12 terminal connectors
- Continuous bridging with insulated jumper combs on all models
- Solder-free PCB contacting
- Increased range of uses with two PCBs, e.g. for compliance with EMC requirements by physical separation of function and supply unit
- Use of components of up to 11mm height (one PCB only)
- Various housing openings for LED prisms or switches
A complete DIN-rail housing with integrated connection technology and solder-free PCB contacting. Combining terminal connection, solder-free PCB contacting and bridging contacts in only one component minimizes contact resistance. With solder-free PCB contacting there is no need for time consuming manual soldering, wave soldering or expensive use of soldering robots. Applications can be found in industrial and building automation, signal converters or over voltage protection. Height on DIN-rail TS35 under 80mm allows use in field distributor boxes especially for building automation applications.