Responsibility determines our actions
Hartmann Codier takes on an active role to ensure that negative influences on the environment from any company activities are kept as small as possible, and to be actively committed to optimizing local, regional and global environmental problems.
- We also document this with operational targets. We consider the regular review of results to be an integral part of management responsibility. To support this, we undergo internal and external audits.
- The legally valid requirements here are the minimum requirements.
It is our goal to develop products and services so that contamination of the environment is kept as low as possible.
- We also work with our suppliers and business partners to improve the sustainability of natural resources.
- Our employees are informed, qualified and motivated, as is appropriate for their tasks in the area of environmental protection. They are under obligation to implement these guidelines and comply with legal and official requirements in the context of their respective responsibility.
- The implementation of this environmental mission statement is ultimately intended to achieve a continual improvement of environmental management, taking into account environmental aspects.
- In terms of our environmental protection activities, we are creating and promoting a climate of openness, and we encourage dialog with our employees and business partners.
- The (ongoing) suitability of environmental policies is reviewed annually in the context of management evaluation.